Tutorial Okta Integration Guide
Jun 22, 2022 (CAPE TOWN, South Africa) — Follow this guide to learn how to set up your Okta single sign on integration.
How to set up Okta Single Sign On integration
- Single Sign On (OpenID Connect) initiated via Okta
- Automatically creates user accounts in Doccly when Single Sign On is initiated by your Okta users
- Install the Doccly application in your Okta instance.
- If you haven't already, complete the form here so that we can get you signed up with a Doccly account.
- Complete the steps below to set up everything.
After installing the application, you need to obtain some information that you will have to send to Doccly. You will also need to edit one of the App settings.
Gather information from Okta
- In the Okta admin page, click on the Doccly application and then navigate to the Sign On tab.
- Copy the Client ID value.
- Now navigate to the General tab.
- Copy the Embed Link value.
Send the information to Doccly
Once you have all the information (summarized below), email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Embed Link
Doccly Support will onboard your organization using the information you provide. You will receive an email confirmation once this has been done. If there are any further steps we will let you know at that point.